Saturday, March 2, 2019

Starving Artist Reveals Pirate Stories



When you're in a sailing vessel in waters off Cape Cod, and a gale starts bearing down on you, you best haul sail and heave to immediately.  Failing that the wind and the waves will pulverize your ship; and you, the crew, and all your gold coins will be buried in the sandy beaches of Wellfleet and Eastham.  

The real life, richest Pirate of the Caribbean; Sam Bellamy, the gentleman pirate, battled just such a storm as he was returning to his love, The Wicked Witch of Eastham - only she wasn't wicked.  At least that's the way I tell it in my book Ghosts of Cape Cod, a former Amazon Number One Best Seller. Check it out on Kindle, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Kobo, Apple and all major online retailers.




Feel free to comment or check out my Facebook Page "The Bill Russo Bookstore" - it's not a store, just a page of photos, discussions and such.  

If you do this you will be helping out a starving artist/writer.  Full disclosure.  I may be stretching it just a little bit when I say I am  starving, considering that I stretch out 180 pounds on a frame that's just 5 foot 7.  

But, between the ages of 50 and 75, which I now am (as of 2019), I have lost two inches of height.  Yikes!  I must be a starving artist after all!

Help me out guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers