Monday, September 22, 2014

How To Increase Your Odds Of Winning Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets!


How To Increase Your Odds Of Winning Scratch-Off Lottery Tickets!
Disclaimer: When you buy a lottery ticket there is ultimately one winner – the House! Yes folks the game is rigged! That said, an individual can win a dollar, a hundred or a million dollars. Individuals can win, but when all the money is counted, the issuing authority is always the winner.


The following is a short blurb by a man who is 'hooked' on scratching. His philosophy is 'you cannot win, if you do not play'


He is right but only tells half the story.
The other half of the coin is, “You cannot lose, if you do not play.”
For what it's worth (free) here's his system.
And remember, you always get what you pay for – in this case, NOTHING!


Introduction
I am sure most of you have played scratch off lottery tickets before, sometimes they are called "scratchers."
They are lottery tickets that you scratch with a coin to reveal a prize (or not).
With scratch-off lottery tickets, you win cash instantly! In most states, you can cash any prize up to $500-$600 at any location that sells lottery tickets.
I have won scratch off games MANY times and over the years have developed quite a few tips that have helped me increase my winnings and have some very nice winnings as well, such as$500 winners occasionally and $50 - $100 winners all the time!
You can almost call my collection of tips a "system" but it doesn't really beat the game or cheat in any way whatsoever. It just increases your chances of winning by a significant amount!
My philosophy is this. It is VERY unlikely that you will win the TOP prize, because usually there are only about 8 or 10 available out of hundreds of millions of tickets that get printed.
With that said, when I play scratchers I am not aiming for the top prize (i.e $250,000 on a $5ticket). Of course winning the top prize would be great don't get me wrong... but it's unlikely.
Ok, let's get started with tip #1...
Play New Games!
The first tip and one of the most important ones that I will discuss, is the concept of playing 'new' games.
A "new game" is a scratch off lottery game that is brand new and just came out recently. Most states and countries come out with new scratch off games monthly or a least quarterly. These are the ones you want to play, and this is CRUCIAL. Why? Because some scratch off games have been around for several months or even over a year... Which means that many of theprizes have already been won and claimed for those games. Not only the TOP prizes It's not rocket science, but it makes perfect sense and you might not have thought about itbefore. The newer the game... the more fresh full of prizes it will be.
The new games are chock full of prizes! They have all the $10, $20, $25, $50, $100, $200, $250, $500, $1,000, $2,000 and $5,000 prizes unclaimed and you are much more likely to winone of these prizes on a newer game.
You can ask the teller which games just came out recently and other times you can tell which ones they are because they correspond to a certain holiday or month.
Remember, we're not shooting for the TOP prizes... But the $50's, $100's and $500 prizes are always great!
Lucky Numbers & The Best Performing numbers
0, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 17, 18, second to last, last. I have won countless times on tickets with the above numbers. What do I mean by numbers? Every scratch off game is a roll of tickets. Normally the whole roll adds up to $300 or $600.
That means in a roll of $2 scratch off tickets, there are 150 tickets -- which adds up to $300. If they're $5 scratchers, then there would only be 60 tickets in that roll. Each ticket has a number on the bottom of it. The first ticket in the roll will be numbered '000'.
The next ticket will be 001, then 002 and so on. So in a roll with 150 tickets, the first ticket is
number 000 and the last ticket is number 149. (Because the first number is 000, NOT 001). I have found that certain ticket numbers perform VERY well consistently, over and over again... even in different geographical locations.
NOTE: YOU CAN ASK THE SELLER WHAT THE TICKET NUMBER IS BEFORE YOU BUY IT, THEY HAVE TO TELL YOU. IT IS NOT AGAINST ANY RULES. Although they might think you are a little strange! And, if you're going to ask the number of every scratch off ticket they have... make sure no one is behind you in line!
In my years of playing (and winning a large part of the time!) I have had much success withthe following ticket "numbers": 000 (The first ticket of the roll) 006 007
011 012 017 018 And then the second to last and last tickets, which the number will vary. I like to play $5 scratch-offs the best. There are usually 50 tickets in the roll, with number 059
being the last ticket. In this case, 058 would be the second to last ticket. I've had great luck with that number, as well as 059 (the last ticket of the roll).
"Winners In A Row"
What do I mean by "winners in a row" ?
It's pretty simple. I have noticed a pattern. Sometimes when there are more than 2 winners ina row... There will be a run of winners that sometimes lasts for 5-10 tickets!
I know that the lottery is supposed to be completely random and it is. However, These patterns over YEARS of time cannot be merely coincidence. So, please don't go out and squander your life savings thinking that this is going to be the answer. But, I bet it will increase the times you win when you play scratchers!
Let's say you're playing a $2 scratch off game and you win a free ticket so you get the next one. It's another free ticket (or a $2 or $4 prize). Then you get the next one (or two) and you win on one of those or both. Now you know you've hit a run. So far you've played 4-5 ticketsbut you only paid for one, $2. You can probably afford another $10 to spare if you hit one of these situations. In many of these cases, I have continued to play and after a few tickets therewas a $25, $50 or even a $100 winner. MANY times.
Winner After Winning Same Prize As Price Of Ticket
Ok that might sound confusing, but it's really easy to grasp, trust me.
I find that if you win a cash prize that is equal to the same prize of the ticket (i.e winning a $10 prize on a $10 scratch off ticket) -- you will often have a prize right after it. So basically you've already broken even, and now you're re-risking (reinvesting) your money
back into the very next ticket. I did this the other day on a $10 scratch off ticket. I won $10, cashed it in and played the next
Of course it's not guaranteed to work, but it has worked for me a lot of times in the past, withall different priced scratchers from $2 - $20 tickets.
"Work" A Roll - "Break The Game"
I usually buy my lottery tickets at the same convenient store near my house.
Whenever I spot a new game, I'll give it a shot... especially if it's on the first ticket or early on in the roll. I'll scratch one there and maybe buy the next one if I didn't win and I'll bring it home. (ALWAYS
PLAY RESPONSIBLY and DON"T SPEND MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD!)
If I lose that one as well, or win a free ticket which is common... I will wait until the next dayand play the same game. One time I played one single game over the course of a week. Finally... I won a $500 winner
on that same roll! Could you imagine if someone else bought that ticket before me?! Of course there's luck involved but you do INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING when you
do things like this. ; - )
Buy A Roll
If you are in the financial position... You can also buy an entire, unopened roll for $300 and scratch off EVERY ticket in the roll!
Of course, as I mentioned before, it is unlikely that you will win the TOP prize ($10,000+) although you theoretically can.
However, what if you won $5,000 or $1,000? Even $500 would be cool!
Or you could just break even or come out a few bucks ahead, but either way it's all in goodfun!
The point is... Buying a whole roll DEFINITELY increases your chances of winning a decent prize!
If you're not in the financial position to do so... You can always go in on a roll with a friend or a group of friends...
"Ask The Teller"
When you go into a store to buy a scratch off lottery ticket, don't be afraid to converse with them I have asked cashiers what number the ticket is on every time I've ever bought a scratch off ticket. I just explain to them that it is a luck thing!
I have also asked if anyone has claimed any big prizes on the game I'm about to purchase. Ifthey say, "Oh some guy just won $50 on that game a few hours ago" I will stay away from it.
There's usually a nice winner in every roll -- At least a $25 winner, but almost ALWAYS a $50 and even a $100 winner. And every few rolls, there will be a $500 winner in there. These prizes are NOT uncommon! It's only the bigger prizes that are rarer like the $1,000 and up ones.
What NOT To Do! Do NOT play irresponsibly and spend money that you don't have or cannot afford to spend Do NOT continue to play a roll after you've won a prize like $50 or $100 from that roll Do NOT play old games Do NOT think that you are going to win every time you set out to play Do NOT take this information as a guarantee Do NOT reveal your secrets to everyone in your town! Know when to stop - Play responsibly! Conclusion
If you implement all of these tips into your scratch off lottery playing, I am sure that you will experience an increase in winnings. Based on my experiences alone, I have no doubt thatthese occurrences are more than just coincidence -- Especially considering how often theyhappen [for me].
Remember to play the NEW games, meaning the ones that just came out recently. These are chock full of prizes!
Gambling and gambling addiction can be serious problems and I do not wish to condonegambling or bad habits in any way.
My intention is to simply share my tips with fellow lottery enthusiasts who will most likely beplaying anyway, with my tips or not!

"You can't win the lottery, if you don't buy a ticket!" - You can apply this quote to so many aspects of your life. Sometimes, if you don't "take action" -- Nothing will happen! 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers