Thursday, September 14, 2017

How to lose 40 Pounds Fast! - Even after the age of 70!




Monday: Chopped down two small trees, shredded their stumps, ran a mile to Fernandes Bog, then walked a mile back home. Watered the plants in the yard, raked a bit and counted my blessings as I approach my 74th birthday.

Though I love to exercise, I didn't do any while I was losing the weight. Mostly because it was too difficult. After the weight loss,  exercise was both easy and enjoyable.

The picture shows me before and after a nearly 40 pound weight loss in just a few months - of course, I wrote an E-Book about it. https://www.amazon.com/Diet-Letters-Exercise-S…/…/B01GUSEPJM


The Great thing for me is that I've kept the weight off for three years.  I backslide a bit now and then and eat too much, but if I notice that I have to let my belt out a notch - I jump right back on the diet for a few weeks and quickly get back on track.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers