Monday, June 20, 2016


Dear friends

I just wanted to let you know that my most recent novella, The Ladder Trees of New Hawaii, was published on June 19 as a FREE multi-format ebook by Smashwords. The book is an allegorical trip across the star-way to a planet where a super rich real estate mogul tries to clear a grove of trees that fight back. I hope you’ll take time to check it out at Smashwords, where the book has already gained five star reviews. My horrible illustrations (like the one on the cover) so far have not hurt the popularity of the book!
Here’s the link to my author profile:www.smashwords.com/profile/view/billrrrrr Here’s the direct link to my book page, where you get the book for free -www.smashwords.com/books/view/644524
Won’t you also take a moment to spread the word about my book to everyone you know? A positive review would also be a help.
Thank you so much for your support!
Sincerely, Bill Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers