Sunday, June 26, 2016

America's Bermuda (Bridgewater) Triangle - Hey Russo You're Nuts!




The June 25 national showing of America's Bermuda Triangle (AKA The Bridgewater Triangle) pushed my book back into the top ten on Kindle. The paperback is 2000 something overall among several millions offered by Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo etc. Here's some interesting little facts from my blog. I have a poll asking "Do You Believe in Ghosts, Swamp Creatures, Bigfoot and such. Here are the results from the 50 most recent responses: 100 per cent believer - 41 per cent: 70 to 90 percent believer -15 per cent: 51 to 70 percent believer - 9 per cent: I Don't Know - 20 per cent: Total Skeptic 11 per cent: and my favorite responses!!! HEY RUSSO, YOU'RE NUTS: 4 per cent. To read the blog and vote go to Hubpages and type in my name, Bill Russo http://hubpages.com/@billrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers