Thursday, December 12, 2019

A World With No Seams








A Wish, A Hope, and A Prediction
by Bill Russo



It will happen. Not in my lifetime and not in yours. Nor will it occur in the life-span of your children or their children. But it will transpire at some distant point in the future. Instead of adding stars, all fifty of them will be taken away. The United States will be disbanded! And what then?

As an optimist, a glass half-full guy, I say what will take place is that the United States will go out of existence, but will be re-born as a part of U-N -O -T-W, the United Nations of the World.

Peace will eradicate war. Love will erase hate. And the world will be seamless. This is my hope. Call me silly, an old fool or whatever you wish. I prefer to think that 'human' nature will evolve into 'humane' nature and my prediction will come true.


-0-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers