Saturday, January 3, 2015

do yourselves a favour don't read this book!!"

After over a thousand reads of "The Creature from the Bridgewater Triangle and other Odd tales from New England" and several good reviews, I finally got two HORRIBLE ONES.  Both are from Goodreads and here they are!

First bad review   "Not worth it...very misleading, basically short stories means "why to avoid Plymouth Rock". New England in this book includes Arizona. a few Sales pitches"

Second bad review "What a load of rubbish.do yourselves a favour don't read this book!!"


From Goodreads author page....here's my description of the book:

'The Creature From the Bridgewater Triangle and other Odd Tales From New England' has been a steady seller on Amazon Kindle since publication in late 2014.

It is not however, just about the Bridgewater Triangle; and a few readers have expressed disappointment that the entire book was not about spooky Southeastern Massachusetts.

When I wrote my little book, there were already dozens of writings about the 200 square mile area that has been called one of the most haunted locations in the U.S.

I am not an expert on the subject. I lived in it, yet had never heard of the Bridgewater Triangle until years after I had been confronted by a chatty little creature that I now believe to be a Puckwudgie.

I appear in the Bridgewater Triangle Documentary, not as an expert; but as a witness to a mysterious encounter with a being unknown to science.

The experts on the area are in the film. The list includes Loren Coleman, Andrew Lake, Alan Alves, Christopher Balzano, Jeff Belanger, Joseph DeAndrade, and others.

I recommend that people read their works for the very best information on the "Triangle".

My work contains a variety of stories and legends mostly about New England. It also has my Cape Cod fishing and travel tips, which a number of people have found interesting.

I hope you will enjoy it for what it is. If however, you are seeking a book that will speak more expertly to haunted Massachusetts, check out the works of the people that I mentioned previously.

Bill Russo, January 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers